Now you are probably going to know that my half my shoe closet filled with white sneakers and I've to mention that sooner or later I can't say that I am going to stop buying white sneakers, so here I'm showing Five ways to convince yourself to buy yet another white sneakers.
- White Sneakers are always a right choice to be a part of the foundation of your wardrobe for men and even women's too. I find that a pair of white sneakers instantly elevates your outfits to be a bit sharper than it would with other casual shoes.
- Quality searching, As now over the past few seasons from high street to high-end brands are offering a wide range of selection so it's only a plus point for us to choose the right one for us. Like I always say take time.
- A trusty good pair goes a long way, and while running errands around your town or a fancy dinner, they totally trustworthy for your every day go.
- The Styling essential. Not only for the monochromatic style is the perfect way to be on top of the style game, but for any kind of style, it's the perfect piece that adds a fun element to your looks.
- Last but not the least. Different is always better so if you have the canvas one, go get the leather version as I pick mine from Flippant, I've found its stain as easily and they're much easier to keep clean.
Style tips; You can basically rock them with anything like Denim, short even with suits too, but my personal favorite when I'm lazy, but still want to look put together, so pair with your go-to leather jacket over a white button-down or maybe a graphic tee and keeping it simple with regular jeans, it makes your look presentable to the world perfectly.